Kodi Media Player is an award-winning free and open source (GPL) software media player and entertainment hub that can be installed on Windows, featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
Features of Kodi Media Player (former XBMC)
• Kodi can play all your music including mp3, flac, wav and wma formats. It has cue sheet, tag reading support and smart playlists for ultimate control of your music collection.
• Kodi can do Movies too! Supporting all the main video formats including streamable online media, Kodi can import, browse and play your Movie collection with ease.
• The TVShows library supports episode and season views with posters or banners, watched tags, show descriptions and actors. Great for keeping track of your progress.
• Import pictures into a library and browse the different views, start a slideshow, sort or filter them all using your remote control.
• Kodi allows you to watch and record live TV all from the GUI interface. It works with a number of popular backends including MediaPortal, MythTV, NextPVR, Tvheadend and many more.
• The real power of Kodi comes from the vast selection of user created Add-ons that are available though our repositories. There are Add-Ons for popular web services, applications and scripts. See which ones are currently available: Add-ons
• Kodi allows you to complete change the whole appearance of the GUI interface. Due to the highly customisable skinning engine you are almost able to change every aspect of it’s looks and feel. By utilising different colours, images and menu structures you can create a stunning interface that matches your needs as a complete entertainment or information platform.
• With UPnP compatibility you can stream to and from any other Kodi instances and play to other UPnP compatible devices in your home with ease. Have one UPnP master device and use other Kodi instances as clients which automatic keeps you watched status and library up-to-date. You can also now import from uPnp sources to synchronize your data inside instances of Kodi.
• Interact with Kodi using its JSON-RPC based remote interface. This brings loads of possibilities for remote controls, web browsers and 3rd party tools to take Kodi to the next level.
• With support for hundreds of remote controls, CEC-compatible TVs, or one of the new Smartphone and Tablet Apps, Kodi allows you to control your media your way.
Kodi 19.0 | 32 bit | File Size: 61 MB
Kodi 19.0 | 64 bit | File Size: 65 MB