IMPORTANTE AVISO LEGAL: - IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: (por favor leia / please read)

10,000 Maniacs

Moderador: DIGI

abutre
Admin
Registado: 10 mai 2006, 14:31
Contacto:

10,000 Maniacs

Mensagem por abutre »

10,000 Maniacs - MTV Unplugged [LIVE]

This album stands as one of the most impressive MTV Unplugged albums ever recorded. The unique style and sound of the 10,000 Maniacs was captured beautifully in this concert, preserving an unforgettable legacy by the group which was essentially breaking up at the time this was released. Anyone who listened to the radio back then has to know and remember Because the Night. While it is still hard for me to believe this song so wonderfully suited to Natalie Merchant's voice was written by Bruce Springsteen, it served as a most impressive means of introducing Natalie Merchant sans Maniacs to the larger listening audience. Like many fans, I am not that familiar with the 10,000 Maniacs albums predating In My Tribe, but all of the 14 songs on this album (including four from In My Tribe) are just hauntingly exquisite. Each song tells a story, often a serious one touching on important social issues, infusing this modernized folk music with a very human folk music consciousness that speaks to both the head and heart in a number of very effective ways. If the unique sound of 10,000 Maniacs doesn't move you at first, give it a second listen, and I'm sure the power of the music will begin to reveal itself to you. It is unfortunate that Natalie Merchant left the group, but the magic that was 10,000 Maniacs has been wonderfully preserved in this truly incredible live recording.

1. These Are Days
2. Eat For Two
3. Candy Everybody Wants
4. I'm Not The Man
5. Don't Talk
6. Hey Jack Kerouac
7. What's The Matter Here?
8. Gold Rush Brides
9. Like The Weather
10. Trouble Me
11. Jezebel Listen
12. Because The Night
13. Stockton Gala Days
14. Noah's Dove

pass: mp3bre
Gostaram deste post: 0 x
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Partilha connosco o que achares importante.
Tem Atenção aos Pedidos de ajuda. Também já foste ajudado!

Se gostaste do Tópico ou da Publicação, agradece para que este fórum Respire.

Todos os Links para Download mais tarde ou mais cedo EXPIRAM . Não garanto a sua
reposição em todas as minhas publicações. Não faço os Uploads, limito-me a encontra-los na rede.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Voltar para “PoP”