IMPORTANTE AVISO LEGAL: - IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: (por favor leia / please read)

400% Dynamite: Ska Soul Rocksteady Funk & Dub in Jamaica

Moderador: DIGI

skip
Membro VIP
Registado: 06 ago 2006, 10:16

400% Dynamite: Ska Soul Rocksteady Funk & Dub in Jamaica

Mensagem por skip »

Hold tight! More Dynamite sounds from Jamaica. This reggae packed album brings the music into your homes, your very lives, rhythms so beautiful they make even babies cry. Ska, soul, rocksteady, funk and dub, this is the sound. Mento to digital, dancehall to DJ, dreader than dread, rougher than rough...

King Tubby has the real sound which you can't miss. Fantastic sound from King Tubby when he met the Aggrovators at Dub Station Studios, this is straight instrumental from Tommy McCook with versions. So dress up for your education of dub.

Put away agression and make it a peace and love session. This is the sweeet soul sounds from the Cimarons and Paris Connection. Tenor Saw and Buju Banton - Ring the Alarm soundboy, another sound is dying. Quick! Original Harry J-sound 'Cuss Cuss' from Lloyd Robinson.

Bobbing and weaving and coming your way, the man called Cassius Clay is here to stay. Move away Joe Frasier! Sweet Rudeboy sounds from Honey Boy Martin and his Rudies. This meeting is now called to order! Stand fast and unite fellow rudeboys.

Middle your needle and groove the right groove. If it's good to you it's got to be good for you.

From the volcano dancefloor sound of Barrington Levy's clasic 'Under Me Sensi' to the original calypso of Granville Williams to General Degree with the sound of today. This is the sound of Dynamite!

Toots and The Maytals, Prince Buster, Lyn Taitt, funky funky reggae from the masters of ska and rocksteady. There is never a Dynamite without these sounds!

So here it is, the sound of Dynamite! Sounds that are musically wild for you and your child. And remember we are all birds of a feather, so we got to love one another. Stick Together!

1. Bongo Herman - Chairman Of The Board
2. Tenor Saw & Buju Banton - Ring The Alarm Quick
3. Prince Buster - Girl, Why Don't You Answer Me
4. Barrington Levy - Under My Sensi
5. The Cimarons - We Are Not The Same
6. Lloyd Robinson - Cuss Cuss
7. King Tubby - King Tubby Dub
8. Honey Boy Martin - Dreader Than Dread
9. Dennis Alcapone - Cassius Clay
10. Toots & The Maytals - 54-46 Was My Number
11. General Degree - Pot Cover
12. Paris Connection - Who's That Lady